Major release features and capabilities include:
◼ Introducing Robotic Processing Automation (RPA) in Interact
With Release 10.0, Interact automation solutions add exciting new RPA capabilities using our time-tested Jacada Integration and Automation (JIA) platform.
By integrating RPA and JIA with the Interact Web Designer, we enable our business users to reuse existing automation processes and create new automated business flows without coding.
When you add RPA to your Interact Flows, you add new capabilities to business workflows that transparently automate your desktop apps and backoffice operations, making your operations run more quickly and easily.
Note: Before you can begin using Jacada's RPA capabilities, RPA Services need to be set up for your account.
With this release, RPA users can:
- Set up RPA functionality by adding a RPA Package to the Admin Console, together with its pre-defined Services and Methods:
- Add RPA Steps to an Interact Flow, bringing automation to the precise location where it is needed in your process:
- Track, filter and display all of your RPA activities using comprehensive RPA Monitoring:
To activate RPA in your account, contact your Jacada Support representative.
To get started using RPA, see Adding and Updating RPA Packages.
◼ Intelligent Assistant Chatbot Simulator Enhancements
You can now use IA Form Elements in the built-in chatbot conversation simulator when you test an IA Domain and its Intent Flows.
Note: The current release supports use of Short Text, Multiline, Paragraph and Choices with Radio Button or List of Buttons display types.
In addition, the text entry field of the simulator now maintains a history of your recent requests. You can choose an entry from the autocomplete dropdown list that appears after entering a few letters in the field.
For more details, see Testing Conversations in the Chatbot Simulator.
◼ More Enhancements to System Variables UI
Continuing with our redesign of the System Variables page in the Admin Console which began in the last release, we've added the following:
- New Date Formats to offer you a broader range of options when choosing how to display dates in various locales. The new formats are also available when creating a User Variable.
For more details, see Designing Variable Display Formats.
- You can now populate a new Collection with Default Values when you create it as a System Variable.
For more details, click here.