The following figure shows an example of a Report Details page.
This articles explains how to:
- Update Funnel report metadata
- Update Report Phases
Updating Funnel Report Metadata
Updating metadata involves changing the name and/or description of the report. The report type and the selected Interaction may not be changed.
To update Funnel report metadata:
- From the Reports page, open the Report Details page of the required report by clicking the link of the relevant Funnel report.
- At the right side of the Report Metadata frame, expand the frame by clicking .
The Report Name and Report Description fields are editable.
- Update the report name and/or description, as required.
- Click Save.
Changes are saved, and the page is updated with the new metadata.
Updating Report Phases
The blue icons on the right side of the Report Phases frame enable you to update existing Report Phases.
The following options are available:
- Clicking this icon expands the frame of the relevant Phase. You can then update the parameters of the Phase. (For details about the parameters, refer to Adding Report Phases.)
- Clicking this icon removes the Phase from the Report Phases list. Out-of-the-box Report Phases may not be deleted.
- Use this icon to rearrange the order of the Report Phases, using a drag-and-drop technique. The order of out-of-the-box Phases may not be changed.