In addition to testing your Interaction by running it in the Designer's simulator, you may want to review the Interaction while it is running in an actual mobile or web application. The Designer's Share feature generates a direct link to your Interaction that lets you open it in the Interact client of your choice (Mobile Web, Agent, or Web Self Service). The feature can be used for both published Interactions and Interactions that are still in private draft status.
Use the Share feature to:
- See how the Interaction looks in a specific client (e.g., paste the link into your browser, or include it in a text message so you can open the link on your mobile device)
- Send the Interaction to your colleagues for demonstration purposes
- Help debug the Interaction
Tip: Before you generate the link, make sure that you / your colleagues are set to start work. The link remains live for only a short period of time (generally about 30 minutes).
To generate a direct link to your Interaction:
- From the Designer's toolbar, click the Share icon
The Share popup opens.
- From the dropdown list, select the required application.
A URL is generated.
- Click Copy.
A confirmation message is displayed, and the URL is copied to your clipboard.