You can make it easy for a customer to connect with an Agent during a Flow using the Contact Us visual page step:
As shown above, this step offers any or all of the connectivity methods that are available in Interact: Call Now, Call Return, Chat and Email.
You can place the step at any location in a Flow.
Note: There are several other features that enable a user to contact an Agent from Interact. For more details, click here.
Adding a Contact Us Step
- Right-click anywhere on the Flow Map (or hover over an existing step) and select Add a step > Visual Page > Contact Us:
The Contact Us editor opens with the Page tab displayed.
- Define the Page settings as required. For details click here.
- Select the Element tab to display Element settings:
- A Paragraph element is provided by default. You can add some helpful instructions to this element or simply delete it.
- Define the connectivity that will be displayed on the Contact Us page by selecting the relevant checkboxes. When a checkbox is selected, its icon appears on the Page map.
- Click Create Page. The step is created, and the Flow Map is displayed.
During runtime, the Contact Us buttons you've activated will appear on a separate page at the selected point in your Flow.