An Interaction Flow provides you, your agents and your customers with an interactive menu-driven and logic-driven interface that enhances service offerings at call centers, on websites, and on customer devices.
- From the Toolbar, click the File icon and select New. The Add New - Select Flow Type popup is displayed.
- Click Create Interaction. The Add New Interaction popup is displayed:
- In the Interaction Name field, enter a unique name for your new Flow. We recommend that Flow names include English characters (upper and/or lower case) and numbers (0-9) only.
- Click Create. The new Interaction Flow is added to the Flow list, and the Flow Map displays the First Page prompt.
- Continue to build your new Interaction Flow by adding steps to it.
For information about basic Flow maintenance, click here.