The Search tool, in the upper left corner of the Agent Application, lets you search for a specific resource, such as an Interaction instance or a Collaboration Room.
The following search options are available:
- Interactions: Searches the Interactions list, so you can find the required Interaction and begin a new instance of it. For more information, refer to Searching for Interactions.
- History: Searches for specific Interaction instances, so you can find the required instance and view read-only data related to it. For more information, refer to Viewing Interaction History.
- Rooms: Searches for Collaboration Rooms, so you can find the required Room and view its content or continue a customer session. Search results include any Room that matches the search criteria (regardless of which agent created the Room).
Note: The Rooms search option is available only when collaboration is enabled in the application settings configured in the Jacada Interact Admin Console. For details, refer to Agent Application Settings.
- Saved Interactions: Searches for Interaction instances that were previously saved, so you can find the required instance and continue to run it. For more information, refer to Searching for Interactions.
- All: Searches for all available Interactions, Interaction instances, and Collaboration Rooms.
The default search option presented is determined by the current work context. For example, if you are viewing the Interactions list (as in the figure above), the Interactions search option is listed first. However, if you are viewing the Rooms list, the Rooms search option is listed first. To select a different search option, open the list by clicking
When you conduct a context sensitive search, the results are displayed in the tab in which you are currently working. For example, if you are viewing the Rooms list and you search for a Room, the Rooms list is replaced by the search results. If the search option selected does not match the current work context (e.g., you are working in a Collaboration Room and you search for an Interaction), the search results are displayed in a new tab.
Searching All Components
When you select the All search option, results are always displayed in a new tab called the Search Results tab. This tab contains four sub-tabs (one for each of the four search options). The number of items found in each search category appears in parentheses next to the name of the sub-tab. Navigate between the sub-tabs to view all the search results.
If no search results are found for a search category, a message is displayed in the relevant sub-tab. For example: