Jacada Interact Collaboration Rooms enable call center agents to instantly connect with customers in a live web session. The session, which takes place in a dedicated and secured environment, supports chat and allows both parties to share documents, images and any other content relevant to managing customer needs quickly and effectively. Agents can invite customers to Collaboration Rooms through SMS, Email or web link sharing, thus allowing customers to experience collaboration in the channel of their choice.
Note: The following sections provide a high level summary of the methods used to support customer collaboration. For detailed documentation of the APIs, go to: https://gointeract.io/api-doc/
The Collaboration APIs are made up of the following categories:
The channel-events entity reflects the events that are triggered and audited in the system. The following method is supported:
- findEventsByRoomId: Returns events and data related to a specified Room, e.g., invitations sent, documents uploaded, etc.
The Customers entity describes customer profile metadata. The following methods are supported:
- getAllCustomers: Returns customer profiles for all the customers of a given account.
- createCustomer: Creates a new customer profile by setting one or more customer details.
- findCustomer: Returns the profile of a specific customer according to customerId.
- updateCustomer: Adds one or more details to the profile of an existing customer. The customer is specified according to customerId.
An omni-channel reflects the uniqueness of a customer in the system and supplies the context of an engagement with the customer. The omni-channels entity describes omni-channels metadata. The following method is supported:
- createOmniChannel: Creates a new omni-channel profile that is linked to a customer profile.
The Rooms entity reflects the connection and interaction between customer and agent (comments, invitations, events, and so on). The following methods are supported:
- findCollaborationRoomsvalue: Returns a list of Rooms with which a specific agent is associated. The agent is specified according to agentId.
- createRoom: Creates a new Collaboration Room profile by setting one or more Room identifiers.
- searchCollaborationRoomsByPattern: Returns a list of Rooms whose profiles contain data matching a given search term.
- findRoomById: Returns the Room profile of a specific Room. The Room is specified according to roomId.
- updateRoom: Adds one or more details to the profile of an existing Room. The Room is specified according to roomId.
- sendRoomComment: Adds a given string to the content area of a specified Collaboration Room, enabling text messaging between the agent and the customer.
- sendRoomInvitation: Creates an invitation to a specified Collaboration Room.
- uploadRoomResource: Adds a given file to the content area of a specified Collaboration Room, enabling document sharing between the agent and the customer.
- requestRoomResource: Requests a customer or agent to upload a resource to a specific Room.
settings reflects the authorization required to register and write to a specific Collaboration Room. The settings entity is relevant only for developers who are creating a customized client-side application.
The following method is supported:
- getCollaborationSettings: Returns the authorization credentials required for accessing and writing to a Room. The Room is specified according to roomId.
webhooks reflects the option to register to a specific event in the system and get a trigger to enforce custom implementation. If there is no webhook on an event, the system will operate with out-of-the-box implementation.
The following methods are supported:
- removeWebHook: Removes a webhook profile. The webhook is specified according to eventType.
- getWebHooks: Returns webhook profiles for all the webhooks of a given account.
- createWebHook: Creates a new webhook profile by setting one or more webhook details.
- updateWebHook: Adds one or more details to the webhook profile of an existing webhook. The webhook is specified according to eventType.