Clicking the link in the Name column of the Reports page opens the Report Details page. This page allows you to view and update the metadata and queries of the selected report.
Updating Report Metadata
Updating metadata involves changing the name and/or description of the report. The selected Interaction (and, if relevant, the Show Sub-Interaction Elements value) may not be changed.
To update report metadata:
- At the right side of the Report Details page, click Edit.
The Name and Description fields become editable.
- Update the report name and/or description, as required.
- Click Save.
Changes are saved, and the page is updated with the new values.
Modifying Report Queries
The buttons on the right side of the Report Queries frame enable you to update an existing query.
The following options are available:
- Edit: Clicking Edit opens the Build Your Queries frame, which allows you to update the parameters of the query. For details about working with the Build Your Queries frame, refer to Adding Report Queries to an Aggregated Report or Adding Report Queries to a Raw Data Report.
- Delete: Clicking Delete removes the query from the Report Queries frame.
- Clone: Clicking Clone copies the query. You can then click Edit to make modifications to the cloned query.
The Clone capability enables you to quickly add another query that is similar to a query that already exists.