The Public API Service application is a dedicated client used for invoking third-party APIs.
You use the Details panel to edit or update settings for a Public API Service application.
To change application settings:
- From the Applications page, click Public API Service. The Application: Public API Service page is displayed.
- At the top right corner of the page, click Edit. The settings become editable.
- If you wish, add a description for the application in the Description field.
- The Application Key is a unique identifier that is generated automatically by the Interact Admin Console to control access to the server. For details about changing the application key, see Regenerating the Application Key.
- At the top right corner of the page, click Save. A confirmation message is displayed, and the Applications page opens.