All Interact accounts are provided with a default partner application for integrating Zendesk.
To work with this application, you need to:
- Activate the Zendesk application in the Admin Console
- Install the Ticket Guidance app from the Zendesk Marketplace
Activating the Application
The application is enabled from the Partner Applications page of the Admin Console.
- From the Resources left-side menu in the Admin Console, select Partner Applications. The Partner Applications page opens.
- Activate the checkbox at the left side of the row of the Zendesk application. The Enable App button, at the upper right corner of the page, is enabled:
- Click Enable App. A confirmation popup is displayed.
- Click Yes. The Zendesk Ticket Guidance application will now be enabled.
Note: The Zendesk Enabled checkbox is also automatically activated on the Account Information page.
Installing Jacada Ticket Guidance from Zendesk
You install the application directly from the Zendesk Marketplace:
- Log into your Zendesk account as an Administrator.
- Access the Jacada Ticket Guidance application by clicking here .
- At the upper right of the Jacada application home page, click Install. The Install popup will be displayed:
- Enter the following in each of the fields:
- Title: Name of the application. Jacada Ticket Guidance in entered by default.
- Account Id: Your Organization ID, found on the Account Information page.
- Application Key: The Application Key for the Zendesk partner application, found on the Details panel of the relevant Zendesk Application.
- Interaction: The Flow ID of the Interaction Flow that will be presented to agents when using In-Ticket mode. The selected Flow should have Approved status and be shared via the Agent application. Find the Flow ID in the Details panel of the relevant Interaction Flow:
- Activate the Enable role restrictions checkbox. A list will be displayed.
- Select the group that is relevant for your JAS license type:
- Trial License: Ticket Guidance will support up to 10 users. From the groups list, select Administrators (or any other group with 10 or fewer members).
- Full License: Ticket Guidance will support the number of users for which your license has seats. From the groups list, select a group whose size is consistent with the number of licensed users in your account.
- Click Install. The Ticket Guidance application will be installed and also listed on your Zendesk Marketplace Manage Apps page.
After installing, you can access the application from the toolbar on the left side of the Zendesk Marketplace by clicking the icon.