To change application settings:
- From the Applications page, click Admin Console. The Application: Admin Console page is displayed.
- At the top right corner of the page, click Edit. The settings become editable.
- If you wish, add a description for the current application.
- For Authentication Type select from the dropdown list, as required:
- Internal: Authentication is based on an internal database controlled through the Admin Console.
- Custom: Authentication is based on an external authorization server that operates according to Jacada Interact's security specification.
- If you have selected the Custom authentication type, configure the following additional settings:
- Authentication Link URL: The full URL path to the relevant AuthLink server. Clicking Test will test and report the connection status with the server.
- URL Access Restriction: Select Public Internet or Private Virtual Network.
- For Navigation Timeout, enter the period of time for which an idle Interaction (not being navigated by the user) is still considered active. When the Navigation Timeout is reached, the Interaction is considered abandoned. If the user attempts to continue the Interaction after the timeout, an error message will be displayed.
The default Navigation Timeout value is 30 minutes.
- At the top right corner of the page, click Save. A confirmation message is displayed, and the Applications page is diplayed opens. Changes have been saved for the application.