You use the Details panel to edit or update settings for the Admin Console Application.
To change application settings:
- From the Applications page, click Admin Console. The Application: Admin Console page is displayed.
- At the top right corner of the page, click Edit. The settings become editable.
- If you wish, add a description for the current application.
- For Session Timeout, enter the period of time for which an idle Flow (not being navigated by the user) is still considered active. When the Session Timeout is reached, the Flow is considered abandoned. If the user attempts to continue the Flow after the timeout, an error message will be displayed.
The default Session Timeout value is 30 minutes.
- At the top right corner of the page, click Save. A confirmation message is displayed, and the Applications page opens. Changes have been saved for the application.