Reports provide information about patterns of usage of a selected Interaction during a specified timeframe. Reports can be used to analyze the effectiveness of individual elements within an Interaction, and the Interaction as a whole.
Capturing a report involves retrieving a selected report from the server.
To capture a report:
- From the Interaction menu, select Capture > Report.
The Report Data dialog appears.
- Search for the relevant report, using one of the following techniques:
- In the Search textbox, enter the name (or part of the name) of the report that you want to capture. Then, click Find.
- Click Find. Then, after the list below is populated, select the report you want to capture.
- Specify a time frame for the report:
Note: If there is a time zone between the locations of the Designer and the Interaction Runtime Server, it is recommended to add a cushion to the time frame to provide for the difference in times. For example, if you want to capture a report from the 10th day of a certain month, configure the time frame for the 9th-11th of that month.
- In the Date from textbox, enter the first day of the desired time frame. Alternatively, click the dropdown icon to open the Calendar. Then, navigate to and select the desired date.
- In the Date to textbox, enter the last day of the desired time frame. Alternatively, click the dropdown icon to open the Calendar. Then, navigate to and select the desired date.
- Click OK.
When the capture is complete, a confirmation message appears, and the captured report is displayed in the Interaction Map.