A Usage Report provides a summary of account statistics that are relevant for billing purposes. Most of the data for the report is collected from the usage dashboard reports. The Usage Report is generated in .xls format.
The following information is provided in a Usage Report:
- Total numbers of Interactions run, with a breakdown according to application
- Average and maximum number of concurrent agent sessions (for Agent Application and Ticket Guidance):
- Maximum: The number of concurrent sessions on the day (within the selected timeframe) that had the most concurrent sessions.
Average: The sum of the highest number of concurrent sessions per day, divided by the number of days in the selected timeframe. Days on which the highest number of concurrent sessions was zero are not included in the calculation.
- Average and maximum number of concurrent Interactions in the Mobile Web application and in the Web Self Service application
- Use of assistance services, including total number of Call Now clicks, Callback clicks, Chat clicks, and Email clicks
- DNIS Service usage (if applicable to the account): Number of phone numbers that were purchased from the third party provider, and total number of Call Now minutes accumulated
- Outgoing SMS usage (if applicable to the account): Number of SMS messages sent containing a campaign link.
To generate a Usage Report:
- From the menu bar, select Account > Dashboard.
The Dashboard page opens.
- Specify a time period for the report by clicking the calendar icons and selecting start and end dates.
- Verify that the time zone displayed next to the calendar icons is relevant to your working environment. If necessary, change the time zone by updating the setting on the Account Information page.
Note: Interaction data is collected in the Interact databases and aggregated into 24-hour periods according to UTC time. When a request to display Dashboard data is received, the relevant 24-hour period in UTC time is automatically adjusted forward or backward to accommodate the time difference between UTC and the user-selected time zone.
- Click Export.
The Usage Report is generated and downloaded. The default file name is usage.xls.
The following figure shows the template for the structure of the Usage Report: