Jacada Interact supports the following features to provide assistance to users who are navigating through Interactions:
- Call Now: Enables a user to call an agent.
- Call Return: Enables a user to request a callback from an agent.
- Chat: Enables a user to initiate a chat session with a call center agent.
- Email: Enables a user to send an email to a call center agent.
When a designer activates these features in an Interaction element, the Contact Us button appears on the menu bar of the Interaction page. For example:
In runtime, clicking Contact Us opens the Contact Us page, on which the end user can view and select the assistance features that are activated.
To enable proper functioning of the customer assistance features, the appropriate settings need to be configured in the following pages of the Admin Console:
- Chat Settings: Enables you to establish communication between the Interaction server and your chat provider.
- Email Settings: Enables you to define your SMTP server settings.
- Managing Connectivity Settings: Enables you to set your contact email address and configure the settings used for handling the Call Now feature and the Call Return feature.
- After Hours and Holidays Schedules: Enables you to create a set of schedules defining time periods during which call center agents are not available to respond to calls and/or chats.