You can add, update and delete Themes from the Themes list.
Adding a New Theme
To maximize efficiency and minimize errors, you can add a new Theme to your account only by cloning an existing Theme. Both default and customized Themes may be cloned. Once cloned, you can modify the new Theme as required.
- Select the checkbox at the left side of the row of the Theme that you want to clone. Make sure that the Theme you select is dedicated to the required client type (Mobile or Web). The Clone button at the upper right corner of the page will be enabled.
- Click Clone. The Clone Theme popup opens.
- In the Name field, enter a unique name for the new Theme.
- If desired, in the Description field, enter additional information about the new Theme.
- Click OK. A confirmation message is displayed, and your clone is added to the list on the Themes page.
- Continue by editing your new Theme's CSS as needed.
Editing a Theme
You edit a Theme from the Theme's Details panel, which enables you to view and update the cascading style sheet (CSS) that defines the Theme.
Note: Default Themes cannot be edited. To modify a default Theme, first clone the Theme, and then make required updates on the new duplicate.
You can use any Theme editor (e.g., ThemeRoller) to create the CSS for your Theme. Simply paste your new CSS into the Details panel of your new Theme.
- Select the checkbox at the left side of the row of the Theme that you want to edit. The Details panel of the Theme will be displayed.
- Customize the Theme as needed by editing the existing CSS code or pasting your new CSS code into the Jacada CSS tab:
For details about some of the important classes included in the CSS, click here.
- Optionally upload a new Logo image in your Theme using the Logo tab:
- When editing is complete, click Save. A confirmation message will be displayed.
You can cancel your Theme editing at any time clicking Close and confirming your exit.
To view your Theme changes, go to the Applications page in the Resources menu. For more details, see Client Settings for Applications.
Deleting a Theme
The following rules apply to deleting Themes:
- Default Themes cannot be deleted.
- If a Theme is currently being used by one or more active Applications, it cannot be deleted.
Deleting a Theme removes it from the list of Themes on the Themes page.
- Select the checkbox at the left side of the row of the Theme that you want to delete. The Delete button (at the upper right corner of the page) will be enabled.
- Click Delete. The Confirm Deletion popup is displayed:
- Click Yes. A confirmation message is displayed, and the Theme will be deleted.