By default, Jacada Interact Applications are configured with the following built-in Themes:
|Application Channel Type||Theme|
|Web Self Service||Breadcrumbs|
Additional 'out-of-the-box' Themes are available as described below.
Selecting an Application Theme
The look-and-feel of an application at runtime is determined by the Selected theme setting of the application's Client Settings tab.
Mobile Web Theme Options
The following Themes for the Mobile Web application, provided out-of-the-box, enable you to select the most appropriate look and feel for your organization's Flows:
Web Self Service Theme Options
Although a large selection of default themes for the web applications is offered, the Flat Theme and the Breadcrumbs Theme are most recommended for an aesthetic and usable look and feel to your Flows. Both themes support a company logo at the top, and feature the Contact Us button at the right upper corner of the page.
- Flat: This Theme displays the breadcrumbs trail in a horizontal bar at the top of the page. The Back and Next navigation buttons are located at the lower left and lower right corners of the page, respectively.
- Breadcrumbs: This Theme features a separate frame for the breadcrumbs trail, at the left side of the page. The breadcrumbs bar is displayed vertically. The navigation buttons (Next and Back) are located at the lower right corner of the page.
- flat-web-rtl: This Theme, which is based on the Flat Theme, was developed specifically to support proper display of Flows in right-to-left languages, such as Hebrew and Arabic.
Selecting a Logo for a Theme
The Jacada Interact Server supports adding a company logo to an application Theme. The logo is defined per Theme, so if needed, you can upload different logos for different Themes.
The selected logo for a Theme is displayed on the Logo tab of the Theme:
If no logo is defined for the Theme, the Logo tab is empty.
Note: Only a user with Admin or higher role is able to set Theme logos.
- From the Resources menu of the Admin Console, select Themes. The Themes page opens.
- Click the name of the desired Theme. Then, at the top of the page, select the Logo tab. The Logo panel opens.
- Click Upload. From the Open dialog box, navigate to the relevant graphic file, and click Open. The selected logo will be displayed in the panel.
Note: Supported file formats are .JPG, .GIF and .PNG. For best results, it is recommended to upload a logo of 65 x 45 pixels (or smaller).
- To return to the Themes page, click Close.