This document describes Jacada Interaction Server and provides step-by-step instructions to guide you through the most common flows that are used when creating and working with Interactions. The following topics are presented:
- Product Overview: Summarizes the Jacada Interact Platform and system components.
- Interaction Life Cycle: Explains the typical life cycle of an Interaction, from creation, to testing and approval, to evaluation of its use.
- Using the Launchpad: Describes the supplementary application that demonstrates the capabilities of Visual IVR.
- Creating Your First Interaction: Explains how to create a simple Interaction using basic elements, such as Statements, Questions, and Choices.
- Publishing and Running Interactions: Presents publishing guidelines and describes how to access and run Interactions from the various Jacada Interaction Server clients.
- Interaction Server Tutorials: Provide step-by-step instructions to guide you through commonly used flows, including:
- Designing a Yes/No Question
- Creating a Decision Element
- Using Custom Variable Types
- Getting Information from an External Data Source
- Enabling Zendesk Integration
- Working with Collections
- Using the DNIS Application for Customer Call Handling
- Creating a Web Self Service Widget
- Writing an Application Extension
Using the Jacada Customer Service Portal
Jacada takes pride in our outstanding product suite and the exceptional support we provide to our valued customers. Open communication with our customers is essential to providing the best support service possible. The feedback you provide is critical to future releases and continued improvements in our support offering.
Please contact us with any and all questions and issues.
Americas Technical Support:
9:00am - 8:00pm EST
Atlanta: (770) 352-1305
Fax: (770) 352-1319
EMEA and APAC Technical Support: