When using the DNIS Service Application, phone number handling is provided by a third party. Before you can use this service, it needs to be activated.
Once the service is activated, Jacada manages your list of phone numbers and ensures that a sufficient quantity of numbers is always available. Phone numbers are automatically added to or removed from the list, according to the actual amount of usage.
Note: The DNIS Service Application availability is determined by your license settings.
- From the Settings menu in the Admin Console, click Connectivity. The Connectivity page is displayed.
- Verify that the Call Now handling method selected is DNIS Manager. (For details, click here.)
- Click DNIS Manager Settings, or alternatively click the DNIS Manager tab.
The DNIS Manager tab is displayed:
- Click the activation link in the DNIS Manager panel. The Setup a Click to Call Service page opens:
- From the Please select a country dropdown list, select the relevant country:
- If you have selected United States or Canada, select one of the following radio buttons:
- Toll Free Numbers
- Local Numbers
- After reading the service terms/conditions, select the I have read the terms and conditions checkbox.
- Click Add Service. A confirmation message is displayed and the DNIS Manager panel is populated with a set of phone numbers.