When your license supports the DNIS Service Application, the phone numbers used for call handling are provided by a third party. Before you can use the DNIS Service, you need to activate the service.
Once the service is activated, Jacada manages your list of phone numbers and ensures that a sufficient quantity of numbers are available. Phone numbers are automatically added to / removed from the list, according to the amount of usage.
To activate the DNIS service:
- From the menu bar, select Settings > Connectivity.
The Connectivity page opens, with the General tab displayed by default.
- Verify that the Call Now handling method selected is DNIS Manager. (For details, refer to Managing Connectivity Settings.)
- At the right side of the page, click the DNIS Manager Settings link.
The DNIS Manager tab is displayed.
- Click the link on the DNIS Manager tab.
The Setup a Click to Call Service page opens.
- From the Please select a country dropdown list, select the relevant country.
- If you have selected United States or Canada, select one of the following radio buttons:
- After reading the service terms/conditions, select the I have read the terms and conditions checkbox.
- Click Add Service.
A confirmation message is displayed, and the grid on the DNIS Manager tab is populated with a set of phone numbers.