The system is based on the following foundation tools:
- Interaction Designer: The standalone application in which designers create and test Interactions. Completed Interactions are published to the Interaction Server. They can then be retrieved from the server by other designers, for collaboration and testing purposes.
- Interaction Server: A web server that functions as a management tool and web service for running and administrating Interaction applications. It supports running, editing, deleting and managing Interactions using basic workflow approval techniques. For the system to operate normally, server settings need to be properly configured, and the server must be deployed onto a suitable Java application server.
- Jacada Interaction Server Admin Console: The central management platform of the system. From the Console, users with administrative privileges can manage the account and configure resources (such as images, media collections, and so on).
- Jacada Interaction Server Clients: The applications used by end users to run Interactions:
- Agent Application: Designed for call center agents, who use the workflows while interacting with customers.
- Mobile Web: Designed for customers accessing self service guided flows using their mobile devices.
- Web Self Service: Designed for customers accessing self service guided flows using a browser.