The following sections describe some of the workflows and procedures that are commonly used when working with variables in your Interactions:
- Resolving System Variable Conflicts: Explains what to do when variables that you have used in your Interaction have been updated or deleted by system administrators.
- Using Allocators: Describes how to use allocations to change the value of variables in runtime.
- Editing Variable Sets: Explains how to modify and add variable sets.
- Defining Collections: Explains how to create a special type of user variable that contains a list of items.
- Using Collections in Your Interaction: Presents examples of common use cases involving collections.