This out-of-the-box application is a modified version of the Agent Application. It is not necessary to have a license for the Agent Application to use the Agent (History Only) application.
Like the Agent Application, the History Only client is designed for use by call center agents, providing a read-only view of the history of an Interaction. The History Only client enables agents to access all the information, choices and input provided by the user, so they can manage calls and chats quickly and efficiently.
The following example shows the settings for the Agent (History only) application.
Note: Any instances of the Agent Application that you create (with the appropriate license) provide additional configurable settings. For details, see Agent Application Settings.
The settings are listed and described in the following table.
|Application Name||The name Agent (History only) is predefined, and may not be modified.|
|Description||Notes/comments about the application.|
|Agent Full URL||Clicking this link runs the application in a new browser tab. For details, refer to Running and Sharing Applications.|
|Requires Login||This setting determines whether or not users need to log in to access unsecured Interactions. The default setting is Yes.|
|Navigation Timeout (in minutes)||The period of time for which an idle Interaction (not being navigated by the user) is still considered active. After the Navigation Timeout is reached, the Interaction is considered abandoned, and if the user attempts to continue it, an error message is displayed.
The default Navigation Timeout value is 30.
To update Details tab settings:
- From the Applications page, click the Agent (History only) link.
The Application: Agent (History only) page is displayed.
- At the right upper corner of the page, click Edit.
The settings become editable.
- If desired, in the Description field, enter or update relevant notes/comments.
- From the Authentication Type dropdown list, select Internal or Custom, as required.
- If you select the Custom authentication type, configure the following additional settings:
- Authentication Link URL: The full URL path to the relevant AuthLink server. Clicking Test tests the connection to the server.
- URL Access Restriction: Select Public Internet or Private Virtual Network.
- From the Requires Login dropdown list, select Yes or No, as required. It is recommended to maintain the default setting of Yes.
- If required, update the navigation timeout period by entering the relevant value in the Navigation Timeout textbox.
- At the right upper corner of the page, click Save.
A confirmation message is displayed, and the Applications page opens. Changes are saved in the system.
Client Settings Tab
This tab displays settings that define the default presentation, layout, and functionality of the application. For more information, see Agent Application Settings.
Index.html Settings Tab
This tab enables you to customize the UI display for the application. For more information, see Customizing the UI for an Application.