The current settings for an application can be accessed from the Applications page, by clicking the Application Name link in the relevant row of the grid.
Specific application settings and authentication parameters vary according to application type, and are detailed in the following articles:
- Admin Console
- Interaction Designer
- Agent (History only)
- Agent Application
- Mobile Web Application
- Web Self Service Application
- Public API Service
- DNIS and DNIS Service Applications
- Authentication Overview
- Customizing the UI for an Application
1. When using the VXML Connector Prompts Editor, settings for the Editor Web Self Service and Editor Mobile applications are nearly identical to the Web Self Service and Mobile Web applications, on which they are based.
2. Information about Collaboration application settings can be found in Mobile Web Application Settings.