The current settings for an Application can be accessed by clicking the Application Name link in the relevant row of the Applications page.
Note: For detailed information on adding a new Application to Interact, click here.
Specific settings and authentication parameters vary according to the Application channel type.
The following articles provide generic Application settings information:
- Client Settings for Applications
- Connectivity Settings for Applications
- Customizing the Index.html Source for an Application
- Mapping Events for an Application
The following articles provide detailed settings information for each Application channel type:
- Admin Console
- Agent (Full) Application
- Agent (History only)
- Agent Assistant Application
- Customer Assistant Application
- Mobile Web Application
- Web Self Service Application
- Public API Service
- Login Application Settings
- DNIS and DNIS Service Applications
- Authentication Overview
Note: When using the VXML Connector Prompts Editor, settings for the Editor Web Self Service and Editor Mobile applications are nearly identical to the Web Self Service and Mobile Web applications, on which they are based.