The current settings for an Application can be accessed by clicking the Application Name link in the relevant row of the Applications page.
Specific application settings and authentication parameters vary according to application type, and are detailed in the following articles:
- Admin Console
- Agent Application
- Agent (History only)
- Agent Assistant Application
- Customer Assistant Application
- Mobile Web Application
- Web Self Service Application
- Client Settings for Applications
- Customizing the UI for an Application
- Public API Service
- DNIS and DNIS Service Applications
- Authentication Overview
1. When using the VXML Connector Prompts Editor, settings for the Editor Web Self Service and Editor Mobile applications are nearly identical to the Web Self Service and Mobile Web applications, on which they are based.
2. Information about Collaboration application settings can be found in Mobile Web Application Settings.