To access the Admin Console, you need to enter your credentials on the Log in page. The Log in page URL is account-specific and must include the Account ID (e.g., https://gointeract.io/admin/login/DCMTelco).
To help ensure the security of your account, your password must be at least 8 characters long. In addition, two of the following three requirements must be met:
- Use a combination of upper case and lower case letters.
- Use a combination of letters and numbers.
- Use special characters (e.g., % $ # ! ).
Log In to the Admin Console
- Access the Log in page using the relevant URL.
- Enter the Account ID, User Name and Password in the appropriate fields. For your convenience, the page automatically saves your username and password in a cookie.
- Click Log in. The Admin Console Home page is displayed.
When you access the Admin Console for the first time, the Welcome page is displayed. To skip this page and access the Home page directly, select the Don’t show me this page again checkbox found at the bottom of the Welcome page.
Security Lockout: To protect your work and the integrity of your account, the Admin Console will lock a user Account when the number of unsuccessful login attempts exceeds a set limit. If notified that you are locked out, it may indicate an unauthorized attempt to access your account. To unlock your account, the Admin will need to reset your password. For more information, see Security Lockouts.
The Forgot password link on the Log in page enables users who have forgotten their passwords to initiate a request for a new password. After the request is generated, the user receives an email containing a link to a password reset feature. The link will remain active for 60 minutes.
Note: By default, the email is sent using the settings defined in the Email Settings page of the user's account. If the settings on this page are not defined, the email is sent using the settings of the Jacada Interact Server system account. If there are no email settings defined for the System account, the user is asked to contact their Jacada System Admin
The password reset feature is available only if your account uses predefined authentication.
- The user accesses the Interact Log in page, using the relevant URL.
- At the bottom of the Log in page, the user clicks the Forgot password link. The Forgot your password? page is displayed:
- In the Email Address field, the user enters their email address and clicks Reset Password. A confirmation message is displayed, and an email containing a link is sent to the email address provided. For example:
Note: The email address provided must match the one defined for the user on the User Details page.
- Upon receipt of the email, the user clicks the link that is provided there. Their browser displays the Reset Your Password page:
- In the Password field, the user enters a security-compliant password, then re-enters the password in the Retype password field.
Note: The new password must meet the password security requirements listed above. As the password is entered, an automatic password security checker provides feedback about password strength.
- The user clicks Reset Password. The password is reset, and the user's old password is obsolete.