The Jacada Interact Admin Console provides tools for managing all aspects of your Interact account and the Interactions published to it.
Continuous communication is maintained between the Admin Console, the Interaction Designer, and the Interact Server clients (applications). Therefore, any updates that are made in the Admin Console have an immediate effect on the other system components. For example, if you modify Interaction global resources in the Admin Console, their values are immediately updated in runtime. (There is no need to re-publish the Interactions that use those resources.)
On first login to the Admin Console, you'll see the Welcome page, providing a brief video introduction to Jacada Interact.
Common administrative actions performed using the Admin Console are summarized in the sections below.
Note: The menus that are available to you and the operations that you are authorized to perform are determined according to your role. For more information, refer to Roles and Permissions.
Account: General Account Maintenance
The Account menu enables you to view and manage all account-related information, such as:
- Adding new users, updating user profiles and roles
- Viewing the usage Dashboard, a set of reports presenting summaries of the activity in your account
- Deploying Interact components to and from the account
- Monitoring license usage by agent
- Changing login security settings
- Chat communications settings
- Contact email address and SMTP server settings
Resources: Server Resource Management
The Resources menu enables you to create, view and manage a variety of resources that are used by the Jacada Interaction Server, including:
- Flows: Enabling you to view and manage the Flows published to your account.
- Applications: Enabling you to view and manage the Applications used in your account.
- Folders and Images: Enabling you to create and manage data folders and images for the account.
- Integration Points: Calls to web services that retrieve information from external data sources.
- RPA Package: Enabling you to upload and view predefined Robotic Process Automation (RPA) services for the account.
- System Variables: The System Variables that are made available globally in the Interaction Designer.
- Custom Types: Special function variables that contain a set of fields related to a specific object.
- Themes: Stylesheets that determine the look and feel of your Mobile Web, Web Self-Service, and Agent applications.
- Media Libraries: Enabling you to manage videos that are available to Interactions.
- Common Styles: Enabling you to create and maintain a set of custom global CSS styles to use in Interactions.
- SMS Campaigns: Customized sets of campaigns that give users access to specific Interactions.
- Reports: Customized reporting capabilities with advanced data analysis functions.
Settings: Connectivity and Collaboration Parameters
The Settings menu allows you to define functionality for:
- Connectivity for Call Now and Callback handling methods
- After Hours schedules
- Customer assistance features
- Security settings
- Collaboration Room settings
- General Settings, miscellaneous parameters related to server behavior, the method used to launch the Designer, Interact logging and other settings
Monitoring: Robotic Processing Automation (RPA)
The Monitoring menu enables you to track all RPA activities for the account.
For details, see the Monitoring Robotic Process Automation section.
Intelligent Assistant: Designing a Virtual Agent
The Intelligent Assistant menu provides access to the features of Jacada's integrated virtual agent chatbot:
- Domains access for the configured Natural Language Processing (NLP) engine
For details, see the Intelligent Assistant section.