The following sections explain the information that is presented in each sub-tab of the History Flow tab.
Note: The sub-tabs that are displayed are determined according to the application settings defined in the Admin Console. By default, the Answers sub-tab and the Flow sub-tab are visible.
This sub-tab provides the agent with a snapshot view of all the input provided by the customer while navigating through the Interaction. The inputs listed include:
- Text entered for input questions
- Answers to Yes/No questions
- Selected choices for multiple choice questions
- Links to photos uploaded
By default, the page title of the Question element, the label of the question (Question column), and the text of the answer (Answer column) are displayed. The following additional columns are displayed when the relevant settings are enabled in the Admin Console:
- Header: Lists the text of the question's header, when one is defined.
- Footer: Lists the text of the question's header, when one is defined.
- Timestamp: Lists the date and time when the answer was provided.
The following functionalities of the Answers sub-tab enable agents to focus on and quickly locate the most relevant information:
- Edit Columns: This feature allows agents to select the columns that are visible in the grid. (Columns that are listed in the Edit Columns pane are determined by the application settings in the Admin Console.)
When agents update the column view selections (by selecting or clearing the relevant column names), the new settings are saved, and the updated view is presented on the next login.
- Filter Answers: This tool enables agents to filter the grid according to keywords that are entered in the search field. As the agent types, only the rows of the grid that contain the search term are displayed.
The entered keyword may appear in any column of the row (except Timestamp). In the following example, the search term (mode) is matched in the Page Title column (Modem).
This sub-tab shows the entire Interaction flow, organized according to page. If the Interaction instance was not completed, input is shown up until the point that the user called the agent or that the Interaction was saved by the agent. All data entered by the user or agent, including any photos uploaded, is displayed.
Clicking the Expand icon at the end of a row expands that frame to show the page content. For example:
The following functionalities of the Flow sub-tab enable agents to focus on and quickly locate the most relevant information:
- Expand/Collapse All: The icons at the upper right corner of the sub-tab allow agents to expand or collapse all the elements in the flow. Clicking the Expand icon shows a detailed view of all elements. Clicking the Collapse icon displays only the page title of all the elements (default view).
- Filter Flow: This tool enables agents to filter the view according to keywords that are entered in the search field. As the agent types, only elements that contain the search term are displayed. The elements containing the keyword are automatically expanded.
This sub-tab lists all the user variables that are defined in the relevant Interaction. If the user has modified any of them while navigation through the Interaction flow, the updated values are listed in the Value column.
User variables exposed in the Interaction are defined in the Interaction Designer, by selecting Edit > API Definitions > Customer Data API. For more information, refer to refer to Editing Variable Sets.
This tab lists all the defined Read Only variables. The values are retrieved from the user's device during runtime. Values relevant to the user are listed in the Value column.
Read Only variables exposed in the Interaction are defined in the Interaction Designer, by selecting Edit > API Definitions > Device Info API. For more information, refer to Editing Variable Sets.