The Launch Pad is a developer application that enables you to quickly learn how to work with the VXML Connector, create new projects and manage main parameters. In addition to providing quick links to videos and other learning resources, the Launch Pad allows you to create, run, edit and manage Visual IVR projects.
The Launch Pad is installed together with VIVR VXML Connector, and can be accessed from the Start menu by selecting Jacada > VXML Connector > Launchpad.
The following topics present:
- Features of the Launch Pad: Provides a high level overview of the Launch Pad interface.
- Using the Demo Viewer: Explains how to run the sample projects.
- Creating a New Project: Describes how to create a VIVR VXML Connector project.
- Running Your Projects: Describes how to view your projects in a simulator.
- Updating Project Configuration Settings: Explains how to modify selected configuration settings of a project.