The Launchpad is a supplementary application, available to customers with VIVR accounts only, that demonstrates the capabilities of Visual IVR. In addition to providing quick links to videos and other learning resources, the Launchpad allows users to navigate through Flows and test them on their own mobile devices. The Launchpad also enables users to easily customize the look and feel of Flows by selecting a theme and uploading their own company logo.
The following example shows the Details tab settings for the Launchpad application:
The settings are listed and described in the following table.
|Application Name||The name Launch Pad is predefined, and may not be modified.|
|Description||Notes/comments about the application.|
|Session Timeout (in minutes)||The period of time for which the user can perform no actions and the application remains open in the browser. After the Session Timeout is reached, the Launchpad closes and is replaced by the Jacada homepage.
The default Session Timeout value is 30. To change the default value, click Edit, enter the desired value in the textbox, and then click Save.
To change authentication type:
- From the Applicationspage, click the Launch Pad link.
The Application: Launch Pad page is displayed.
- At the right upper corner of the page, click Edit.
The Authentication Type setting becomes editable.
- From the dropdown list, select Internal or Custom, as required.
- If you select the Custom authentication type, configure the following additional settings:
- Authentication Link URL: The full URL path to the relevant AuthLink server. Clicking Test tests the connection to the server.
- URL Access Restriction: Select Public Internet or Private Virtual Network.
- At the right upper corner of the page, click Save.
Changes are saved, and the Applications page opens.