The Launch Pad is a supplementary application, available to customers with VIVR accounts only, that demonstrates the capabilities of Visual IVR.
In addition to providing quick links to videos and other learning resources, the Launch Pad allows users to navigate through Flows and test them on their own mobile devices. The Launch Pad also enables users to easily customize the look and feel of Flows by selecting a theme and uploading their own company logo.
You use the Details panel to edit or update settings for a Public API Service application.
To change application settings:
- From the Applications page, click Launch Pad. The Application: Launch Pad page is displayed.
- At the top right corner of the page, click Edit. The settings become editable.
- If you wish, add a description for the application in the Description field.
- For Session Timeout, enter the period of time for which an idle Flow (not being navigated by the user) is still considered active. When the Session Timeout is reached, the Flow is considered abandoned. If the user attempts to continue the Flow after the timeout, an error message will be displayed.
The default Session Timeout value is 30 minutes.
- At the top right corner of the page, click Save. A confirmation message is displayed, and the Applications page opens.