The following topics, for advanced users, describe how to work with more complex annotations:
- Non Audit Attribute: Describes how to determine whether user input is saved in the database.
- Split: Explains how to divide a single Voice IVR page into multiple VIVR VXML Connector pages
- Using HTML Tags in Annotations: Describes how to format prompts using HTML tags.
- Placeholder: Explains how to mark the location of an input supplied during runtime.
- StartData and DisplayData: Explains how to incorporate IVR variables into your annotations.
- Handling Numbers: Explains how to correctly write annotations for numbers that involve several columns.
- LoadInteraction: Explains how to supplement your Visual IVR Interaction with additional flows that are created in the Jacada Interaction Designer.
- Language: Describes how to specify the language in which the user interface wrapper of a page is displayed.