The VIVR VXML Connector application is installed using a standard installer. This setup wizard:
- Installs all the components required to run VIVR VXML Connector, including the VXML Engine, Jacada Interact, and configuration scripts.The following components are installed to run as a service:
- Tomcat (VXML Connector server)
- Installs sample VXML applications that demonstrate Visual IVR capabilities.
- Installs sample VXML applications that link the Visual IVR and the Voice IVR.
- Automatically performs all necessary configuration, based on parameters provided during installation.
The following table presents the certified configuration for VIVR VXML Connector.
|Minimum Hardware||CPU||Intel Xeon 2 x 2.4GHz|
|RAM||2 GB (4 GB recommended)|
|Application Server||Apache Tomcat server 18.104.22.168 with Sun JDK 7 update 21 64-bit.|
|Database||MongoDB version 2.6.8|
|Cisco||Portal/Designer||Cisco Voice Portal (9.0, 10.0, 10.5, 11.0)|