The New button of the Launch Pad enables you to create a VIVR VXML Connector project. Once the initial configuration settings of the new project are saved, a folder for the project is automatically created within the Projects folder. This folder contains the project's ProjectConfiguration.xml file (with the initial configured settings) as well as an empty AudioToText subfolder.
To create a new project:
- At the upper right corner of the Launch Pad, click New.
The Project Configuration popup opens.
- From the Provider dropdown list, select the IVR vendor to which the VXML connects (Avaya, Cisco, Genesys or Other).
- In the Project Name textbox, enter a friendly name for the project. The name may not contain white spaces.
- In the IVR Project URL textbox, enter the full path URL of the Voice IVR VXML Server application. Generally, this is the same URL that you provide in your media player.
To test the connection, click Test. If you do not receive a Success message, verify that the address is correct and that you have access to the server. A good way to confirm the connection is to paste the URL into a web browser. A VXML page should be returned.
- From the Default Grammar dropdown list, select the relevant grammar compatibility. If you are not sure which option to select, use the default value.
- In the Window Title textbox, enter the title that is displayed at the top of each page of the Interaction.
- At the bottom of the popup, select/clear the following checkboxes, as required:
- Display Error Details: When selected, extensive error messages are displayed when the project is run.
- Display Unmatched Audio: When selected, the paths of audio files that have not been translated are displayed when the project is run.
- Click Save.
The popup closes, and a folder for the new project is created within the Projects folder.