Just as each Intelligent Assistant chatbot is associated with a single IA Domain, each IA Intent is associated with a single Intent Flow.
During runtime, the Intent Flow tells the IA precisely where to navigate in order to access logic and data that are needed to assist the user in achieving their goal.
Note: Only an Intent Flow that has Approved status can be linked to an IA Intent.
To Assign an Intent Flow to an Intent:
- From the Admin Console Intelligent Assistant menu, select Domains. The Account Domains page will be displayed:
- On the right side of the Domain that you want to view, click Details. The Domain Details page will be displayed, with the Intents panel showing:
When the list is long, you can locate a specific Intent by entering a few letters from its name in the Search field.
- Click on an Intent to view its details. The Intents Parameters panel will be displayed:
- Use the Select Intent Flow dropdown menu to link an Intent Flow to the current Intent:
Only Intent Flows with Approved status will be listed in the menu.
- To complete the assignment, click Save just below the dropdown list on the right. You can exit the operation at anytime without linking the Intent Flow by clicking Cancel.