A Heat Map report is always associated with a specific Interaction.
Creating the Report
- At the upper right corner of the Reports page, select Add then Heat Map Report.
The New Heat Map Report page opens.
- In the Report Name field, enter an appropriate name for the report. The report name must be unique (i.e., not used by any other report).
- If desired, in the Report Description field, enter relevant notes or comments about the report.
- From the Interaction dropdown list, select the Interaction to be analyzed.
Note: The Heat Map report displays all Pages from the selected Interaction and related sub-Interactions, as well as Pages linked to Navigation Buttons.
- Click Save. The Heat Report metadata will be saved.
To run the Heat Map Report, refer to the section Running Heat Map Reports in Running Reports.