After your IA account is enabled, you'll need to select which Natural Language Processing (NLP) engine you intend to use.
Jacada's IA currently supports the following engines:
- Google DialogFlow (formerly API.AI)
- IBM Watson Conversation
- From the Admin Console Intelligent Assistant menu, select Domains. The NLP Vendor Selection page will be displayed.
- Click the NLP Engine you intend to use. Upon successful registration of your choice, the Add New Domain page will be displayed for the selected engine:
To begin adding Domains and synchronizing NLP data with the IA, continue to one of the following sections:
- Adding and Syncing an IA Domain with DialogFlow
- Adding and Syncing an IA Domain with Watson
- Adding and Syncing an IA Domain with Wit.Ai