A Deflected Calls Report is always tied to a specific campaign or interaction.
Note: Data for the report is generated automatically using dedicated Deflected Calls Report APIs. If these APIs are not invoked, no data will exist to create the report. For more information, refer to Deflected Calls Reports API Overview
There is no need to define data components of a report since these are generated transparently by Interact via the Deflected Calls Report APIs.
Creating a Deflected Calls Report
- At the upper right corner of the Reports page, select Add > Deflected Calls Report.
The New Deflected Calls Report page is displayed.
- In the Report Name field, enter an appropriate name for the report. The report name must be unique (i.e., not used by any other report).
- If desired, in the Report Description field, enter relevant notes or comments about the report.
- Indicate the report type by selecting the Campaign or the Interaction radio button. The dropdown list below the radio buttons will change according to your selection.
- Select the Campaign or Interaction to be analyzed from the Campaigns or Interactions dropdown list.
- Click Save.
To run and view the Delected Calls Report you have created, click Run. For more information, see Running Deflected Calls Reports in the article Running Reports.
Deflected Calls Report Settings
You can change some basic parameters for calculating the current report in the Report Settings section.
- Click on Report Settings to open the settings panel:
- Select a reporting time unit from the No Return Call Time Unit dropdown menu (Minutes, Hours or Days).
- To change the period of time that the report uses to count total Deflected Calls (i.e., no return calls to the Agent), use the No Return Call Period counter.
Note: The No Return Call Period begins from the time an Interaction is started by a caller.
- When finished, click Save.